BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

FAMILY IN AUSTRALIA


My niece JULIE and me(her grandma CHE RAJAH NOORDIN is my father's sister) trip to langkawi in early july.08


julie's daughter crystal and me in langkawi july 08


I have been in constant touch with my niece JULIE and she has been a source of strength and a shoulder to cry on ever since my illness,and on the eve of hari raya adil fitri and my 3rd cycle of chemo treatment i like to dedicate this posting to her and her 2 children crystal and luke. JULIE thank you for being strong and understanding to my sobbings and my telling you of my pain and my side effects and knowing you are so far away but just listening to your voice is indeed very calming and medicine enough.ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR ME.INSYAALLAH GOD WILLING WE WILL MEET SOON IN BETTER TIMES JUST LIKE LANGKAWI BEFORE MY ILLNESS. LOTS OF LOVE JULIE TO YOU ,CRYSTAL AND LUKE.