BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

A visit from my aunt and uncle and my grandchildren at the hotel in KL




My aunty MASTORA and Uncle JIM,came to see me and gave me lots of encouragement and a much needed hug from a family member. I related the whole story to them and my determination to keep fighting and win this fight with the big C,also my son Mashoruddin and friend Yuli ,My daughter Zarina and my 2 cucus Nurin and Mamat also came to see me Thank you aunty and jim and dont stop the prayers and selamat berpuasa and for the children and my grandchildren i promised i will keep fighting till the end.insyaallah.amin