BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Friday, September 5, 2008

CHEMO IS WORKING


It started on the 16th day after the 1st cycle of CHEMOTHERAPY, got up in the morning as usual at 5am for prayers and get ready for trackwork there was hairdrops all over my pillow and i looked at the mirror and saw someone that looks like me only without much hair.there were bald patches here and there and nothing in my power could stop the hair from falling, a simple brush with the fingers would leave a clump of hair in my hands. I felt sad,hurt,angry and a dent in my pride,my whole outlook that i see for 50 0ver years changed overnight.So after crying my heart out in silence so that my wife and son whom has been so strong would not know ,i decided to ignore all this and still thank my lucky stars and thank god that i still am better off than millions of others and i still pray god to remove sufferings from everybody and only shed a little tear to my good friend at work and get on with life. just reminding myself next CHEMO 8TH SEPT. WHAT WILL BE COMING NEXT .........Anyway i will fight and fight and come out of the tunnel and see the light and say i did it and so can you.