BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

THIS WEEKEND IPOH RACES


My next chemo cycle being my 3rd will be on the 30th sept 08 on the eve of HARI RAYA,where i have to endure 8hrs of patience in the 4th floor of GLENEAGLES HOSPITAL PENANG starting from 830am till around 430 in the evening.Since yesterday i have been experiencing pain in the mouth especially my gums and also muscle cramps and toothache.Today my ever strong and dear wife INA,has gone to collect my medications from my doctor and insyaallah god willing the pain will be tolerable.I am not going for the 2nd weekend of the IPOH races as DR KW LEONG my oncologist has advised complete rest and relaxation.My boss MR.David Mcgillvray has been informed and i have also made arrangements for my 2 assistant starters Mr Elangovan and Mr Harichandran to cover my duties thru the deputy chief stipe Mr Soo Lai Kwok.I pray god that i will have the strength to go thru my 3rd cycle just as the 1st 2 chemos.The days of my battle with the BIG C is getting nearer to finishing and the long dark tunnel is getting nearer for me to see the light.Family and friends dont stop the encouragements and prayers,insyaallah ameen.