BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

STRANGER ON GODS EARTH


As a cancer patient undergoing CHEMO i feel like i am a stranger or a traveller on gods earth and this saying is so true for me
Be in this world as if you were a stranger or a traveller.....if you survive till the the evening,do not expect to be alive in the morning and if you survive till the morning do not expect to be alive in the evening.For me with cancer thats exactly how i feel and take it day by day the road is long and winding exactly what chemo does to you the ups and downs are very noticeable feel good then down like a yoyo and this feelings will be with me till chemo is finished then wait for the normal feelings to comeback, the hair to grow back and that will be like going thru a long tunnel no turning back till you see the light and the nightmare is over, i keep writing to keep my mind functioning because thats the only thing that keeps me fighting insyaallah, my faith in god and my family and friends and ofcourse my doctors nurses and the willpower to live an extra day and to get well again just like before the word CANCER changed my life,all i ask of family and friends dont stop praying for me to give me strength to keep fighting and pray god to remove all sufferings in this gods earth....amin.