BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

IPOH VISIT BY FAMILY


Arrived Ipoh around lunchtime and had a rest till time to buka puasa. My son Mohd hafiz(hairstyle similar to mine ha ha) and wife Efa who live in Ipoh came with my youngest grandchild Mohd Aareez Adib name that i gave and with that visit all my grandchildren have now seen my new look.My wife INA is always not in the photos because she is the one taking pictures.With all family and friends giving support and prayers insyaallah makes it easier for me emotionally whilst undergoing treatment and win the fight.God willing.