BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

FIRST WEEKEND RACES AT IPOH AND HOME SWEET HOME


Thank God all went ok at the 1st weekend racing in Ipoh with my work.The Barrier team went about their work with no complains except for one handler whom i had to reprimand for his playful antics. On the lighter side of things i was told by my boss Mr D.Mcgillivray, that looking at me he was positively sure that i am moving along nicely thru the tunnel and definitely its a light at the end of the tunnel i will see and not an oncoming light of a train, that really made me laughed and i can tell you i have not smile let alone laughed for sometime now,i was also happy to meet up with old friends at the PKTC office,insyaallah the days of treatment is day by day getting nearer to finishing and please dont stop the prayers and encouragements as it gives me strength to battle on and beat this illness.I am posting this at the comfort of my home and i thank god. GOD BLESS.Ameen....