BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Friday, September 19, 2008

I AM OFF TO IPOH RACES



Today is friday and its travelling day.Ipoh is an hour or so drive from penang.My wife SARINA will as usual accompany me and will be doing the driving and right now busy with the packing,especially all the medications and the supplements to take along.We will be staying at the same hotel we stayed for many years everytime its ipoh races. i feel ok except for the tastebud is all gone and the hair not growing, the occasional pain and the up and down of the treatment but still tolerable and i look forward to seeing friends in ipoh. I thank the almighty god for giving me the strength and i thank family and friends for their support.insyaallah ameen.