BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

NOT IN MY WILDEST DREAM



Picture of me present day and me 2 and 3 years old.
Never in my wildest dream that one day in the year 2008 and in my old age, i would battle with the Big C. I am a normal healthy kid growing up just like anybody else enjoying the CARELESS and CAREFREE lifestyle and underestimating how easily we can be sick with all kind of illness.(note both lifestyle starts with the letter C ) let me tell all my family and friends,ever since i was told i have the big C, the physical and emotional changes are difficult to live with. Feeling sad, weak,helpless and trapped are only a few of the obstacles i am facing, knowing that getting back to normal wont happen overnight and travelling thru the long journey,i realised that i have to hopefully, only temporarily give up many things that i used to do, like for instance GOLF,which i enjoyed very much and once you are in the dark tunnel there is no turning back and my only thoughts are to beat this illness and get rid of it from my body.insyaallah.god willing.I find writing, then posting it on the blog give me lots of peace and at the sametime act as a journal and memoirs for me, my family and friends. I never knew then that writing can be therapeutic to me now. I will keep on writing and posting my blog and voicing out my feelings for my country MALAYSIA, and updating my battle with the BIG C Hope you like the music i put in, it has a calming effect on me the title is WELCOME TO MY WORLD,sung by the legendary JIM REEVES. GOD BLESS, AMEEN