BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

WHY I KEEP WRITING ABOUT MALAYSIA

PICTURE OF MY LATE FATHER CAPT. O.M. NOORDIN
I keep writing to bernama.com and if the letter is published then i will post it in my blog and the reason being is that, i was brought up to love our beloved heaven on earth MALAYSIA.TANAH TUMPAH DARAHKU,by my late father O.M.NOORDIN. He was born into a well known family in PENANG so much so that a street was named after our family - NOORDIN STREET.During the EMERGENCY period where malaya then was faced with threats from the communist, he gave up material wealth to join the famous unit called the HOME GUARDS and were instrumental in building NEW VILLAGES,and also maintaining security for the villages,before he became a racehorse trainer. He was always very proud of our country and always emotional especially during hari MERDEKA.He would sit me down and gave a full account of the time he served the country,and being of mixed parentage has always thought me the true meaning of harmonious and peaceful living. I was also instilled in me the aspect of being patriotic and having seen the political unstability lately and the theatrical antics of the elected politicians have compelled me to voice out my two bit opinions and especially now with having to battle with an illness of serious note called CANCER.This illness and my determination to get well again no matter what the odds are, opened up a new avenue for me to keep reminded of my titanic battle and for updating family and friends by way of setting up my own blog and at the same time able to express my feelings and keep up the NOORDIN FAMILY tradition of being loyal to the country. I pray god that common sense will prevail and all political parties and their reps will think before talking so that the peace and harmony that we are accustomed to during our parents days and as far back as we can remember are preserved and appreciated by one and all.insyaallah.GOD BLESS.