BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Monday, September 22, 2008

HOW I WAS BORN INTO RACING


Picture shows my late father O.M.NOORDIN leading in his horse named FINANCIER.winning in penang sometime around 1932,and the rest as they say is history.But i am happy to be involved in the industry for the last 36 years and if i have to live my life again i will still want to be in the same industry.I have the pleasure of holding different posts in racing thru out my racing career till now.i.e.COMMENTATOR,GENARAL MANAGER of a turf club,CHIEF STIPENDIARY STEWARD OF A TURF CLUB IN EAST MALAYSIA,CHIEF HANDICAPPER ALSO OF A TURF CLUB IN EAST MALAYSIA, (the only malay for all the said post till now),assist in my late father stables in K.L.ampang racecourse from 1969 to 1973.before joining the MRA in 1974 and at present SENIOR STARTER MALAYSIA based in Penang.So most of my life is centered around racing and little wonder part of my fighting spirit to overcome my illness now is to keep working with the racing industry and be with the people i have known most of my life and insyaallah for a long time more to come.ameen.