BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

BLOOD TEST RESULTS BEFORE GOING TO KL RACES.




Today thursday i went for a blood test to check if i am fit to travel for the KLraces and work.The test results were good and holding well, the counts showed all important levels like whitecell count,the platelet counts and haemoglobin is all within allowable limits, thank god insyaallah with all my family and friends giving me support and prayers in their own way has contributed to the strength of my determination to beat this illness and as you can see i have cut my hair to keep it looking presentable and followed the advice of my boss and friend to trim it down to no1 and i may want to keep it that way even when i am able to grow my hair back to normal as its easier to maintain and to tell you the truth i kinda like the change.Well all said and done will be on the flight 2moro and back home on sunday after the races insyaallah.I will still update when in KL as my laptop goes everywhere i go.And yes the names of the nurses at the haemotology 4th foor are AJIT PUNITA AND PENG LOO. THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE, AND FOR DR KW LEONG MY ONCO AND THE NURSES AT HIS CLINIC GOD BLESS THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE. Once again the tunnel is long and dark but i have travelled thru it for 25days and its getting nearer by the day keep praying and giving me words of encouragement and not forgetting DR LAM YEE YOON OF KLINIK LAM IPOH our panel doctor who has been a source of assurance for me and my bosses in the MALAYAN RACING ASSOCIATION COMMITEE MEMBERS, EXECUTIVES MANAGEMENTS FOR MAKING my fight easier emotionally, the racing fraternity whom all has been strong in their support of encouragements in their kind words ,my CO WORKERS AND MY 2 ASSISTANTS STARTERS AND THE BARRIER TEAM insyaallah i will beat this BIG C. AMIN.