BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

BACK TO WHERE IT ALL STARTED


Today went back to see my ENT surgeon MR SP.PALANIAPPAN to check on my ear that feels as though i am in a water tank with water seeping in to my eardrums must be due to CHEMO. I was assured by my surgeon theres nothing to worry about and was prescribed medication which after using gives you a nasty taste.I showed my surgeon the scar on my throat which is hardly noticeable and commended him on the very professional manner of the cut and stitch so much so that others have not notice if i had not told them of the removal of the lump on my neck.All said and done the 2nd cycle 2nd day is worst than the 1st cycle.,but still tolerable and thank god still better than many others and i will continue to pray for god to take away the sufferings of fellow humans round the world and to give me strength to travel this long tunnel and see the light at the end.Family and friends dont stop your words of encouragement and the sms and your prayers for me.